Tuesday 29 April 2014

"La machine à lumière" / the "light box"


Il n'a pas si longtemps, c'était l'anniversaire de ma Maman. Je ne sais plus combien de bougies il y avait sur le gâteau mais c'était un nombre à deux chiffres, ça c'est sûr! Ma Maman a eu un très joli cadeau, une "light box" et moi j'étais la première personne à l'essayer !

Not long ago, it was my Mummy's birthday. I can't remember how many candles there were on the cake but I know it was a number with two figures ! My Mummy had a very exciting present, a "light box" and I was the first one to try it !


 
Ah oui et pour l'anniversaire de ma Maman, j'ai peint de jolies fleurs. Elle m'a dit que c'était la plus belle carte du monde!
 
And also I made a special birthday card with pretty flowers for my Mummy's birthday. She said that it is the most beautiful card in the world!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment